Jul 15, 2013

salt candlelight


Warm, calming light of these mood improvers never fail to entice me...whatever other health benefits they are supposed to possess  - reasonable article here - they make me take a step back from my daily plod-stomp-slog combo, and for that they should be prized.

                  
                      I like to place them under my herb pot plants...



               

                      together with my Black Vanilla air freshener sticks...




                     on the window sill for those lost at sea...



 
                                            or simply by themselves.



By the way, so called Himalayan salt is not mined in Himalayas, but in Khewra Salt Mine in  Pakistani province of Punjab. But I agree, Himalayan sounds a lot better!

All photos copyright Galeria Rocco

No comments:

Post a Comment